- Protect yourself and your family.
Submit your claim via the company Email. Fax or Phone.
>>Include policy numbers and phone number where you can be reached<<
- Please notify us as well:
Phone 770 926 1495 (This is also a text number)
Fax 770 924 8841
- Protect the property from further damage. You have a duty, per the policy, to take reasonable steps to do so.
- Take pictures of all damage BEFORE you begin any repairs. This makes it easier for the insurance company to settle your claim. Cell phone pictures are fine. The more detail in the pictures the better. Without pictures, your claim may be denied.
- Keep accurate records of all expenses, including temporary repairs and/or additional living expenses.
- Itemize damaged or missing property, including such things as cost, manufacturer, brand name, date and place of purchase.
- Report burglary/theft claims to the local authorities. Many insurance policies have this as a requirement.